Thursday, February 16, 2017

Nobody Likes Red Anyway


"OH MY GOD! I THINK IT'S EATING ME!!"


"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Alrighty then.

Last chapter the fire fighter career tried it's best to screw Violet out of her lifetime wish.


"Okay, the alarm WAS going off."

It's doing a damn good job and may just succeed. The emergency disappeared right as Violet stood up and, of course, there were no others that day.

In spite of performance interruptus, Violet still earned a commendation from the town.


"Hi everybody! Oh, sorry, is this a wedding? I'm looking for the award ceremony."

"No, you're in the right place. We wanted to look our best for you!"


"A present! Cool! What is it?"

"A golden fire hydrant!"

"Haha!! No, seriously, what is it?"

"Do you have any dogs? They're going to love it!!"


Needless to say, the tacky ass Drumpf hydrant was immediately sold. Too bad though, it really gave our dumpy house a certain je ne sais quoi.


Yay! You're going to do the hard part after all, Barney!


"Thank god there's pie."

At least the burnt waffles match this generation.


Violet got to have her favorite, fruit parfait, at the pool, with a gorgeous view. It's good to be the torchholder sometimes.


The snow is really pretty up against that red house, don't you think, Vi?

"Yeah, gorgeous, I'm really busy right now!"


"My baby!! Someone save my baby!!"

"Lady, just get the hell out! I'll save your baby!"


"This kid is perfectly fine and NOT a baby. I don't know why I have to carry him out."

"OMG, that firefighter is wearing the same skirt I am! I was told that this was couture!!"


"I'm old. DERP!"

Cut it out, Ricky, you're not a toddler.


"So Panther, how was your date with Phil?"

"He never showed. Said something came up."

"Oh. Sorry you wasted an evening."

"It wasn't a total waste."


"Mmm, this stuff's good! I should come here more often!"

Apparently the ID checking at the sports bar is a bit lackadaisical.


Awwww! I, of course, named Barney's son after,




"I got old and impaled by the bush."


"AND I'm quitting my firefighting job? What gives??"

The new torchholder is about to become a young adult and you can't be a firefighter on autonomy.

"Dammit!"


She had 8 more people to save. I'm bummed that she didn't make it, but the game screwed her out of at least 6-8 saves.


"Fine. I'll give up being torchholder. But I'm not going to be happy about it!"

I chose Panther for TH as I like her traits better, and I don't think holding out for Onyx would have made a difference for Violet.


"Did they do the cake? Did I miss it?"

Barney is an old man.


Vi still had a monster amount of LHPs, in spite of not getting her LTW.


I love Panther's look! Here's her stats,


She rolled "supernatural fan" for her trait.


"Hey Panther! Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry I had to cancel the other day. My mom was supposed to come home and watch my little brother and sister, but she stayed late at work."


"Aw, that's okay, Phil! I'm so glad you came to my party! I wanted to ask you something."

"Sure! What is it?"


"Want to live here? With me?"

"Yeah I do!"


Violet: "Imma gonna go jump in the leaves for hours and ain't no one gonna stop me!!"


 Here's the new boy.


Another coward?? For crying out loud, we know how to pick 'em! Otherwise he's pretty unobjectionable. Since there's no way he's getting that LTW, I sent him out to get a job in the business career.

Oh, and you may have noticed that he is already a Hoggle.


He's Jacqueline's grandson.


Look, we're coming up on seven generations in the same little town. I'm surprised that the incest train didn't put down a stop sooner.

Anyway, the next day our new torchholder went to City Hall and became a self-employed writer. Then she went to the library to get started on her first novel "Elvis Was An Alien".


"These computers are so slow! Why can't I buy my own for home?"

I decided that any computer is way too much fun for a shitty household, so Panther needs to use the ones publicly available in town. It's going to make things more difficult, but it's a shitty house, stuff should be difficult.

Like going to bed, for instance.


"Oh you have GOT to be kidding!!"


"Mom! Why are you and Dad sleeping in my room? You have your own room!"

Not anymore, they don't.

"Heh-heh, I get laid all the time, now!"

"DAD!! EW, gross!!!"


"Make sure you mention the fried peanut butter and banana sandwiches. No real human eats that shit."

Yes, Panther's knocked already. One generation left, I see no reason to put it off.


Right on schedule.


"Phil! Guess what! I have great news!"


"You got the picture I sent??"




"Yeeees, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm pregnant! We're going to have a baby!"


"WHOA!! That's awesome! I guess I better work on getting out of the mail room!"


"Let's get married, Phil!"

"Oh my god! Yes!!"


So cute!


Oh look, the baby's coming already. What can I say? My torchholder sits at a computer all day. Nothing else happened!


Oh wait, Violet went completely round the bend for a hot minute and woohooty-texted some cutie in stupid white boy dreads.

"I remember way back when my husband had hair. Now he likes to sleep in a freezing cold igloo."

That's...nice.


Meet little Annoying Hoggle! He is absent-minded and good, and the first baby of the final generation of this ISBI. When he becomes a young adult, the game is over.


"Like, whoa man! Nuclear!"

"Holy crap!"


"Um, I thought this generation was supposed to be red, it's the only color left on the list."

It was, but I had it in my head that orange was the last color left, and by the time I actually bothered to check, I'd already recolored the house and named Annoying, and I like his name too much to change it now.

"And why did you give my son such a godawful name?"


I love it.


"*sigh* How about I put this poor child to bed, and you and I go and get married?"

"Sure. Where? Living room? We don't have a lot of options."

"Oh hell no we are not getting married in this construction cone monstrosity."

"SOMEBODY FEED ME!!"


They had a private wedding outdoors near one of the ponds.


They didn't even wear their formal outfits, Phil is in his work uniform, but the snow was falling and it was still very romantic.


And then I sent them back home before anyone (Phil) froze to death.


"It's my birthday!!"

"It is? How come there's no party?"


"Alright, I've got a couple of hours before the baby starts to starve to death, hopefully I can finish a chapter or two."

The TH is chained to a computer.


"Wow! You look really nice, sweetheart!"

Onyx is now an adventurous genius, who has expensive tastes, is easily awakened, and really doesn't like kids. Her LTW is Creature-Robot Crossbreeder for no other reason than it was the only one offered that didn't require her to travel. You can thank that adventurous trait, Onyx. I moved her out into the wilds of Aurora Skies.


"It's big! I like it!"


"Why are you looking at me?"

Grimace became a child. He looks exactly like his mother, with Barney's hair color.


Phil is a good father, in his own way.

"Come on, Annoying, let's go watch tv!"


He's home from work for the third day.


The ghosts are perpetually causing him to drop "go to work" out of his queue every morning.




"It's okay, Annoying. Daddy gets to spend more time with you!"

I do like Phil. He's not a nuisance, he cleans up occasionally and takes care of the baby, and he hasn't failed yet.


Unlike Violet.

"Look, it was use the bathroom or starve."

And she dropped baking waffles out of her queue.


"Everything okay, Mom? Want me to get your waffles for you?"

Ew, Phil, you're barefoot and everything.




"They're all ready, I'll take them out."

I do love you, Phil.

"Maybe I should have eaten leftover autumn salad in the first place."

I'm not fond of you right now, Vi.


"Did you guys hear, Onyx is engaged!"

"*cough* Already? She just moved out! I didn't know she was dating anyone."


"Yeah, she's marrying some old, bald guy. Tyson somethingorother."

"As long as she's happy."


Baby number two on the way!

Coming up next chapter, more babies, and more shots of Panther typing away!



Points

TH fails to achieve their LTW: -10 (this should be -20 but I really feel like Violet got screwed by glitches)

Every time you may roll a trait for a sim: +20 (Panther, Annoying, and Onyx)

Every child born: +1 (Annoying)

Every 50,000 LHPs when the torch is passed: + 20 (200,000)

Pee fails: -5 (Violet)

Previous Score: + 209

Current Score: + 226 




No comments:

Post a Comment