Sunday, February 19, 2017

Eat Ice Cream Or Starve? It's A Tougher Decision Than You'd Think


"I'm starting to see why he's named 'Annoying'."

"Babies cry, Phil. It's what they do."

"He also stinks."

"Go back to bed, dear."


"Don't listen to Daddy, Annoying. He's grumpy when he's tired."

So this is it! Little Annoying Hoggle is the first baby of the seventh, and final, generation of this challenge. And Panther is pregnant with baby number two.


Awww! You're cute, Annoying!!


And he's tall!


So, did I break the rules and let them get a toy box?


Nope. Annoying will be hanging out at the library with Mom as much as possible.


"Shhhhh. We ave to be vewy quiet, bun bun!! Mommy has to fink!!"



Missing work, again?

"What? I went yesterday."


Oh look, another baby.

This is Cheeto Hoggle. He's a friendly loner.

"OW! Sunglasses! I need sunglasses!"

Just in case someone doesn't know what he's named after,




"♫ Don't stop, believin', hold to that feeeeleeeWHOA!!"


"Wrong note, little dude. You gotta hit the yellow one."

"I know what I'm doing, Dad!!"


"I thought you were a fainter, too."

"I am. I already saw you this morning, so I'm good. I might even make it to work today!"

"Oh. Good for you!"

"Owwwww! This house needs more carpeting!"


"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!"


"What was that?"

"I don't know. Lightening?"

"Damn that was loud."

LOL! First time I caught it on camera. Scared the crap out of me.


Cheeto becomes a toddler with his Dad's green eyes.

"Speaking of Dad, what is the matter with him?"


I think he's drooling. PHIL, man, snap out of it!!


I don't know what the hell happened but Error Trap went into overdrive and the game locked up. When I rebooted, Phil was frozen in place. I reset him since his motives were dropping and his failures cost me points.


And thank god, because without him and that damn tv, the toddlers might gain skills, and we can't have that!

"Wait, who is this guy and why is Hotch gone? Geez, you miss ONE episode."


Panther is pregnant again. She's got a wish for a girl locked in. And yes, it's nice that the library is so close to the house.


Annoying is now a child. He got to roll his trait and he's balancing out his absent-minded trait with brave. Hopefully if a fire starts he'll remember to put it out.


Panther gets her girl! Seriously, nothing happens. Panther writes and teaches the toddlers their skills. Phil watches tv and occasionally makes it to work, and Ricky and Violet woohoo constantly.

Anyway, this is Cutie, named after


she was born with excitable locked in, and rolled "hates the outdoors".


I just can't even.


"Well aren't you just the cutest little thing!!"

If this woman looks a little old to be a babysitter,


it's because she's not a babysitter.

"Hmph. The nerve of some people. Bringing their babies to the rec center just to dump them in a crib and leave them there."

"Lady, Cutie was perfectly happy in there. I'm just trying to work on my novel."

"And now I'm stuck looking after her."

"No one told you you had to."

Cutie only has to endure the crazy lady for one day, as the next day,


She becomes an adorable toddler, also with Dad's green eyes. It's funny, so far none of the kids have inherited Phil's ginger hair. Two of them had black hair, and one was blonde. I had to change them in stylist.


"♫Somebody tooooooooo, looooooooooooove!!! ♫"


"You don't even do it right, Cheeto."

"*slurp*you know nofing!!"

"Also, you stink!"

He is fully trained and flat out refused to stop playing the xylophone long enough to use the potty. Just like a real preschooler. Dammit, Cheeto!

*slurp*


"I was not done talkin' to you yet, Grandma!!"

"I'm not dying on purpose, Annoying."

"I'm Cheeto!"


I figure now is as good a time as any to mention that there are now 4, FOUR squirrels.

"Somebody left the replicator on."


"Oh wow! I still got the big tombstone, even though I never became a firefighter superhero."

See you around the yard, Violet.

Anyway, back to Cheeto. Not only did he age up JUST in time for his Grandmother to croak right in front him, giving him a nice moodlet, but I totally player failed and have no idea what his new trait is. I know he was able to roll for it, but I spaced on getting a screenshot.


"*sob* My grandmother is dead! Oh SOB!!"

"You think you've got it bad? My tv is broken!"


"How can I sleep when my poor grandmother died two seconds after I got to know her?"

*sigh*


"You don't need to cry, honey, I'm right here!"


"Whazzat? Is it time for school?"

No. It's 2am.

"Oh. I gotta eat, anyway."




"Alli say RAWR!!!!"

Hey Panther, your kids are leaving a huge mess on the library floor.


"Do I look like I care? I'm on a really tight deadline here, beat it."

She's pregnant again, because of this,


and this,


I probably shouldn't let her. She really needs to get to work on her LTW, but it's hard to say no to over 10,000 LHPs, if she has a boy. She's got less than $1,000 a week in royalties. Between getting her own needs up, and taking care of and skilling the toddlers, she just can't get enough time to write. Not having any bodily function rewards, nor a computer at home is making a big difference. It takes so much prep and effort just to get her to the library where, if she's lucky, she can write for 4-6 hours before having to stop and go home. This is the first LTW where I really feel the limitations of the challenge. She may not get this one.

And there's a new issue at home complicating matters.


I'm not sure when it happened, but I'm guessing either Ricky or Phil was making pancakes on the stove and got reset by the game. That pancake pan is stuck. No one can take it off the stove, continue cooking the pancakes, nor make anything else with the stove. They all start cooking something, then abandon it to rot because the stove is glitched.

I guess I could use the move objects cheat, or try to sell the stove and buy a new one, but it's supposed to be a shitty house, and this is the last generation. We won't have to put up with it for long.

"But I'm starving!"

Fridge is still perfectly functional, man.


"Der is nufing for me to do here."

Yeah, that's my bad. I probably should have let you stay home with a babysitter.

"Hmph."


"Good job, Cheeto!!"

"There's not a lot to it, Mom."


"Alright, what am I doing?"

"Throw the horseshoe so it catches on the little pole."


"This one's broken."

"I really don't think so, Dad."


"Mom, are you ever going to get the stove fixed?"

"Probably not, hon. There's plenty of ice cream, yogurt, and cereal in the fridge."


Annoying: "Deerp, what's that screeching sound?"

Cheeto: "Oh crap! I just wanted some juice! That's all I'm in here for!"


"Mom! You can't just leave us here with Cutie! Grandpa just left, and Dad's at work, for once!"

"Don't worry, hon. I called a babysitter."


"Awww, you guys are so cute! I could watch you all evening!"

I'm sure everything's fine.


"It's not a boy."

Too bad, you're not getting another one.  The not-boy is Sunkist,


 and she rolled heavy sleeper and, like her sister before her, had excitable locked in.

Meanwhile, back at home, the stupid is going strong.


"Ricky!! Why is there no food? I'm starving!!"

"Me too, man! I'll make pancakes."


"Dammit!! Why can't I cook my pancakes??"

Seriously, these idiots would rather starve than get a quick meal. If they didn't go to work, we'd have serious issues. At least the kids get juice or cereal, or even use the kid stove in their room to make a burned muffin.


"See what you've done? I starved to death."

No you didn't.

"HA-ha! Yur dyin!!"

Some kid came home with one of the boys to watch Ricky kick it.


"If he didn't starve, I'm about to."

Nobody is starving to death. Give it a rest.


"This place is nasty. Does no one clean?"

Well this is a first.


There's at least three other ones in there, just saying.

"It's raining now, so fuck that. Doesn't matter. I won't be back."

We didn't have empty counter space for long.


"I am so hungry, I'm getting splinched in the fridge."

*sigh*

Coming up, the final Hoggle generation survives on cake, muffins, ice cream, and juice.

Points

Every time you may roll a trait for a sim: + 15 (Cheeto) + 5 (Annoying) + 5 (Cutie) + 5 (Sunkist)

Every child born: + 3 (Cheeto, Cutie, Sunkist)

Pee fail: -5 (Cheeto)

Previous Score: + 226

Current Score: + 254


No comments:

Post a Comment