Sunday, November 22, 2015

Woohoo now? How about now?


"Are you gonna pass this torch-thing or what? I'm getting tired of being in charge of this damn circus."

I am, but first you have to get a job.

"A WHAT?"

Job, at least something part time. Otherwise you're going to go stir crazy from never leaving the house. 

"*sigh*"


"Oh my god, I still have to clean up after people?"

Look at this way, at least now you're getting paid, plus we're going to pretend that you get an employee discount on spa treatments.

"Fine. At least it's not the fucking grocery store."


The twins finally have their young adult birthday. Their aunt and uncle came, apparently PP is still undercover.


"I'm just a domestic housewife, cheering at a birthday party like everybody else!"

"That outfit isn't fooling anyone, Pinky."

"Neither is yours, Peppy."


"Aw man, I was up until 4am making pancakes. I'm too tired to grow up!!"


Here they are. Sunshine is now a messy, heavy sleeper who loves to watch tv and read, and hates to flirt. She wants to be a professional author. Big Bird is a messy, artistic, good guy who likes to be alone, and sleeps like a log. He wants to master both the guitar and the paintbrush.


"You know what? I didn't want heirship anyway. I'm glad to be getting out on my own!"

"I'm happy for you, sis. I'm sure you'll be a famous author some day."

"Hmph."

I did decide to go with Biggie. They are fairly similar, but Biggie's traits are different enough from his mother's to make him a nice change of pace to play. And after two female THs, it's time for a dude up in here.


"Hello, Aurora Skies Real Estate? I need a house............................ mmmmm, do you have anything bigger? ..............................that sounds good, how much?"


"Seriously? What's wrong with it?........................................... no it's not a problem, I'll take it."


She moved into this huge, three-story near the center of town. Not too shabby! She promptly got a police job.

"I'm a consultant."

Interesting.




Anyway, here's the TH for generation three! I think he's cute.


Here's Bub's happiness points for the score.

There was one more important thing to do.


"Hi, I'm Jordan. I'm new in town."

"Hi Jordan, I'm Big Bird, you can call me Biggie. It's really nice to meet you."


Thanks for getting right with the program, Biggie.

Jordan is one of my sims from another game (one I didn't blog). She survived my Asylum Challenge. She achieved her LTW (which was the same as Biggie's, coincidentally, though now she has a new one) and all of the inmates survived. As a reward, she is no longer insane, but brave, and she gets to start her life over as the spouse in another crazy legacy.  Only this time, she gets to do whatever she wants.


Here's her stats. We moved her right in. She got a job at the mausoleum because, I don't even know why. Why not, that's why.


LOL! Crazy kids.


"I'm telling you, Glenda, I had no idea how much fun y'all are to talk to until I tried it. For hired help, you are an interesting bunch."

Glenda: "That's ................. nice. I'm going to go unclog your toilet now."

"Okay! We'll talk later!"

And Bubbie continues the tradition of distracting the handysims.  Awesome.


Oooookay.

Bubbie: "Hey! Don't knock it! He might be rich."


"I'm so happy you asked me to move in with you, Biggie. I've never had a real home before. My last one was, well let's just say it was an experience I don't care to repeat."

"I'm so happy you're here, Jordan! You look so beautiful in your night gown."


Generation four is already on its way.


It's interesting having Jordan on free will. When I played her before, I micromanaged her every move, so I feel like her real personality is starting to come out. I like her.


She cleans.

Bubbie, on the other hand, is not as impressed with her.


"Look, about this mopping thing. Not that you don't do okay with it, you just don't do it right. So why don't you have a seat and let someone who actually knows what they are doing have at it?"


They like each other about as much as you'd think.


"Why the fuck do we have so many old papers on the lawn??"


"Well, the bathroom's done. I guess I'll go recycle those old newspapers, now."


"Jesus, you're out here, too?"

"Sorry, I'll be out of your way in a moment."


"What the actual fuck? I was going to pick up that paper!!"

Why are you complaining? Someone else is cleaning up for once, I would think you'd be thrilled.

"She does it wrong!!"


Hey Sunny! You gonna stop in and say hi?

"Hell no."

Alrighy then.


You going to work, Jordan?

"Sure, right after my bath."

Clock's tickin'.


"Oh no!  I broke the tub!!"

What the hell are you wearing?


"It's my work uniform."

And they're okay with that at the mausoleum?

"They love it. So does Biggie!"

...................................................... Okay.


"Well, ma'am, I do understand your feeling that things need to be done a particular way. After all, I know how I like a sink to fixed. But, as my mama always said, 'if you want something done your way, you've got to do it yourself', so if you don't like how your DIL does things, maybe you need to be doing them."

"Which is exactly what I've been saying!! I swear, no one listens!"

"Uh huh. Hey, look at the time! Looks like I'm done here. That'll be fifty simoleons."


"But you didn't fix the tub."

"Sorry, your time is up!"

Dammit, Bubbie!!





The sheep are back.


Biggie is a good guy who tries to take care of his baby mama.


And, apparently, wants to be a good husband instead.


"I've got something very important to ask you, Jordan!"

"Oh! Okay!"


"Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"


Of course she said yes, how could she not?


"I'm getting really tired of this shit."


LOL!  Rodolfo is keeping busy.


"It's just perfect!"

I figure that we're due for an actual wedding, and Biggie would be the one to do it. They are having the ceremony at the wedding pavilion that I made and plonked into town. It's meant for weddings but it's good for any party, really.


"Holy shit, just look at this place! Am I paying for this? God knows Biggie's painter 'job' ain't gonna cover it."

"Heh-heh, this place would go up rather nicely, I think."

Do it and you'll suffer the same fate Jesse did.


"Mmmm, a buffet!  I'm starving!"

Yup, had to wait for the bride to eat, and use the toilet, before the ceremony could begin. I did try to give her a nicer dress but when I went into stylist, she showed up in her non-maternity clothes.


"So, out of curiosity, if this place went up in flames, how quickly would it burn down?"


"Honestly, a fire here could be quite bad. There's only one exit, and no windows, which would contain the smoke and make escape difficult."

"Heh, sweet. I mean, I hope there's no fire!"

I better not regret inviting your stupid ass.

So I got Biggie all set up in front of the chairs you see in the above pic, there's a nice arch there, with lots of flowers.


Only there was no option to "call over" Jordan, I don't know if she was too far away or what.


"It's okay. Behind the bar is as good a place as any."



The "group" is there for the wedding, you idiot game!


It was a beautiful wedding, in spite of being in the bartender's way.


I managed one halfway decent shot.


"*sniff* Just lovely. It's nice to see a child of Bubbie's be this happy."

"Hey Pep, back your ass up over here and my boot will show you 'happy'."


"Yeah yeah, nice wedding, from what I can see of it, since someone's fat ass makes a better door than it does a window."


"Don't listen to Biggie's aunt, Trent. Biggie says she has no life outside of work, no friends, she's not dating anyone. She's just jealous of anyone who seems happy, which you do."


"Thanks, Jordan! I am happy. I married a lovely, beautiful woman, and we're going to have a baby any time now!"

Yup, Trent is doing well for himself. I'm glad, he's a nice sim.


It's not a party until some old lady pees herself.

"It's not my fault! There're only two toilets!"

I could put a dozen toilets in and someone would still bladder fail.

It's also not a party without some relationship drama.


"What the fuck are you doing here, Rodolfo? You're not my son's friend, you're NOTHING to me, why are you even here? Free food?"


"I got invited, you crazy bitch! And it's not like you mean anything to me! You're nothing but a washed up golddigger with no cash to show for it! You were an easy lay, really easy."


"Fuck you, asshole! You don't know shit! You need to get out of here before I burn your ass down myself."

"Pfft, like you could. You're a fucking amateur, in so MANY ways."

A beautiful, lovely wedding.


Congrats, Trent!!


"There's nowhere to put this dirty laundry, all the hampers are full!"

We've been over this, you have to actually WASH the clothes. In spite of your mother's experiences, there is no laundry fairy.


"Pffft, fuck that."


No one does laundry. It's getting really bad. It looks like I may have to wait for a neat sim, if that ever happens.


"Oh my god, I'm starving and I STINK!!"


Perfect time for the baby to come.

"Crrraaaaaappppp!!!!"


Meet Pickle Hoggle!  The dice determined that green is the color for the fourth generation. Pickle is a messy (awesome!!, not) virtuoso, I can't believe I was able to roll both traits. And it looks like slob is the unofficial family trait.




She may not look it, but Jordan is total horndog. She wants to woohoo ALL the time. She just got home and put Pickle in her crib.

"I'm ready for another go-round!"

OMG, sister. Keep it to yourself! You're ruining it for the rest of us!  Plus, the doctor said no sex for at least 6 weeks!


Oh wait, that's real life, not the Sims.


"I hear squealing, did wild pigs get in the house?"

In a manner of speaking.


"Where's Biggie? I'm in the mood for some lovin'!"

You JUST woohooed. In fact, you're soon to be pregnant again.


"I don't care, I want more woohoo!  Where is he?"

Taking care of the baby.


"Who's the cutest baby? Who the cutest baby EVER?"

"That's me, Pops, and don't you forget it!"


"Whoa! No offense lady, but your hair is blinding!"


"Meh. She's okay, I guess. I suppose one baby around here won't be too bad."

Oh I wish.


"Hi, I'd like to order a ............................... okay, what do you call a nanny who also cleans and does laundry? ................ what do you mean you don't have anyone who does that?...........................I know that but I'm not allowed to order maid service...........................but my mother got one when I was baby!....................................oh fine, just fuck off already!  Damn."


HEY Y'ALL JORDAN IS PREG........annnnd you already knew that.


"Sweet Jesus, it smells like a high school boys locker room in June in here!!"

You would know.


"Ha HA fuck off."





"Why do I have to do this?"

Aw, Pickle loves you best!

"I seriously doubt that's it."


"Whatever. It's not like I'm her mother or anything."

"Yay!! Cake!!"


Daw! She looks like her mom. So cute, even with the derp. It makes me a little sad to change her hair, I love Jordan's hair color.


Heh. She's a little lizard!


And Pinky starts failing at the one thing she's got going for her. Please don't prove Bubbie right, Pinky. She'll be absolutely insufferable.


"Okay, what do I do?"

Hit the bars with the mallet.

"That's all?"

That's all.


"Meh, sounds boring."


"I'm gonna go watch tv."

So much for autonomous skilling.


"Okay sweetie, time for you to learn how to walk!"


"But I want to watch tv with Grandma!"

No way kid, get walking.


"Woohoo now?"

OH MY GOD, JORDAN!!!



"I don't know, how hot are you?....................okay, are you rich?.............................*sigh*................eh, what the hell, it's not like I've got anything better going on."


"Hey! You're not too bad for an old dude!"

"Uh, thanks?"


"So, you said you aren't rich, but what about life insurance? I mean, you must have some, right?"


"I really don't see how that's ANY of your business! We've just met and, you know, I think this is as far as it needs to go!"


"Fine with me, you dried up old asshole! I knew I should've stayed the hell home."

"You're a horrible human being! I think you should stay home until you learn to be decent to others!"


So they sat on separate benches and read the night away. Can't imagine where that date went wrong!


Oh come on, Sky! Don't make things worse by breaking the washer!


"Hee-hee! Just trying to have a little fun!"


"I stinky, Daddy!"

"It's not you baby....."


"......it's the pile of dirty clothes on the floor."

"Woohoo now?"




"Ooops, no laundry for me today!"


"The baby's coming instead!"

She wasn't going to do laundry anyway. No one in this house DOES laundry, they just like to move the piles around.


Meet Markus Bautista, hipster jock babysitter.

"What is up, my home brothers and sisters?"


"I quit."

The hell you do!


Meet Oscar, named after...


Our Oscar was born a loner, and rolled friendly for his other trait. I'm sure his namesake is pleased.

At the same time,



"Yay!!"

Excited to have two new grandchildren?


"Hell no! It's my birthday!"


"Oh HELL NO!"

LOL! Don't worry, I'll give you a makeover.

"And some hair dye?"

And some hair dye. 


"I'm telling you, Ms. Hoggle, sometimes when I go to fix someone's tv, it starts talking to me! It's so creepy!"

"That sounds fascinating! Do tell me more!"




"Mommy is trying to sleep, Pickle!!"


"You mad, Mom?"


"How about now? Woohoo now?"

No, Jordan.


"I'm not kidding, why is this MY job? These little worms do have parents."

Honestly, I'm stumped. You've ignored Oscar up to now so, maybe the babies are like cats? They know who doesn't like them?

"I hate cats."

Well, there you go.


"I don't want to live here. I want to live with my dad."

Your dad lives here. Both of your parents live here.

"Crap."


Same dead-inside expression, but his hair is cute!


"I'm exhausted, that means Pickle has to go to bed."

Dammit, Jordan. Way to take advantage of me not wanting to lock you out of your own room.

"I'm not tired.  I want to play!"


"Sorry sweetie! I know you're not tired. You can go play!"

"Thanks, Daddy!"

I had to make him stop skilling Oscar to go get her.




"Holy shit, you are cute! I mean, you're wearing eyeliner, but a girl's always got something to overlook."

"Hey, no problem! I like older women! What are you? Forty? Forty-five?"

"Um, yeah. Forty-five. Yeah."

"Cool!"


"So what do you like to do?"

"I like to watch tv, play chess once in awhile, bitch out my kids, you?"

"I like to play music, write poetry, I spend a lot of time at the coffee house."

"Oh, cool. So what do you want to do tonight? Hang out?"

"I wanna tap that ass!"


They played tag. Bubbie actually had a date where she seemed to get along with the guy and didn't fight with him right out of the starting gate. It looked like it might even go somewhere.


"What the fuck?!? I can't move!! I'm totally stuck! And I think whatshisface left!"

Of course looks can be deceiving. This is what happens when I turn my back to keep an eye on the rest of the family.


Somehow (it looks like she swam) she got waaaay out on the edge of the lake.


"Fucking hell. How am I supposed to get home?"

I'm afraid I can't help you.

"I'm gonna check google maps."


"Whoa! Okay. That was weird."



Here's the current state of the house. I count five mountains of stinking laundry. And, please, do not overlook the trash pile on the kitchen floor. It's got to smell so gross in there. I'm glad the game's not aromatic.


"HELP!! It's gonna eat me!!"

You know, it just might.


"Ugh, it is so disgusting in here."


"Huh, look at that. The hamper is full."


*plop*


"Man, dirty clothes everywhere!!"


"I'll go put this shit in the hamper."

How's old age doing ya', Bubbie?

"What the fuck are you even talking about?"

Nothing, nothing.

In spite of the above, I noticed Biggie had this moodlet,


No idea how he's pulling it off. Notice he also has the "clean clothes" moodlet.


They all do. Bizarre.


"Woohoo now?"

Okay, FINE!  Just quit doing that all time! You get nothing else done!


"So honey, I was thinking, maybe we should try to have another baby. You know, get them all over with one after the other. I've always wanted 3 kids."

"Are you trying to get more woohoo?"

".................................................. I might be."

"I have no problem with that."


"I have a problem with it. It's already too crowded around here."

There's nothing around you. You have a perfectly clear path.

"You know nothing."


"I'm ready, but we're going to have to speed-do-it because my dam is about to burst!"


Quick spare updates;


Here's Jacqueline, Sunny's daughter.  She's adorable!


Pinky finally gets some hint of a life. I'm debating pollinating them, but I don't know if I really want to do that to a child, even a fake, pixelated child.


Nine. Nine piles of laundry.

I'm going to end it here. Coming up next chapter, we're fucked. We're fucked so hard it knocked our hat off.

Actually I'll end it with my inappropriate, juvenile sense of humor.





Points

Every child born: +2 (Pickle and Oscar)

Roll a trait: +5 (Pickle) +2 (Oscar)

Every 50,000 LTH points the TH has when the torch is passed: +10

Previous Score: +90

Current Score: +108


2 comments:

  1. Lol - Biggie made a GREAT torch-holder after his make-ver! :) Jordan's got such wide & innocent eyes. I was worried Bubbie was going to eat her alive!

    And aha ha ha ha - tickle Pickle... good one, game. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan survived 7 crazy inmates, so she's tougher than she looks. ;)

    ReplyDelete