After a hiatus, so I could finish another one of my stories, I'm ready to focus on the Hoggles again. When we left off, Pickle and Oscar had grown up and moved out, Jordan got old, Bubbie refused to die, and the triplets were driving me crazy with an endless parade of pee fails. I wanted to kill each of them at one time or another, but I didn't and they have made it to young adulthood!
I threw caution to the wind and let them have a party. It went, miraculously, off without a crash.
Hulkie grew up to be a childish, family-oriented virtuoso, who hates the outdoors and is really cheap. He got to roll for his trait and got "frugal". His LTW is to be CEO of a Mega-Corporation.
Yoda is a genius loner, who loves music, mooching off of other sims, and gets very excited about things. She also got to roll for her trait. Her LTW is Pervasive Private Eye.
Alright you two, I love you but out you go.
"Wait a minute, we're roommates??"
"Oh come on!! I've had to share a room my whole life. I want my own place."
Quit complaining. I moved you into a huge 4 bedroom home. You're now at the mercy of story progression anyway, so we'll see how long either of you stay there.
Back to the shit house and our new heir.
Mt. Dew is a disciplined, shy daredevil, who sleeps like a log and, in spite of his shyness, will dazzle everyone with his charisma (rolled). His LTW is to be an International Super Spy.
Uh, Dewy? What is that under your chin?
"What?"
It's there in live mode, too. It was not there when he was a child or a teen. It's like the tongue derp thing that sims get when they have an underbite, but no amount of messing around in CAS got rid of it.
"Maybe it's a birthmark and you never noticed?"
I think we'll go with that.
"Look! I broke the tub, I'm thinking about passing out, and I'm getting old!"
"HaHAAAAAAAAAA!!! You got bald AND fat!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!"
"I cannot believe I'm in the same life stage as my mother."
She's 107 and counting.
Biggie's last act as TH was to get a job in the music business, if for no other reason than to get his ass out of the house.
"This is Bubbie, Travis, did you mean to call Pinky? ............................................ you've got to be kidding."
"What the hell is going on here?"
"Why would he ask me to meet him here two hours before the bar opens??"
I can't imagine.
*Where the fuck are you, Travis? The bar is CLOSED!!* "I swear to god, if this is this fucker's idea of a joke..."
"I'll kill him."
"Um, excuse me, but I'm torchholder and, um, I thought that meant that I would get some camera time."
Sorry, Dewy. Trent asked your grandmother out on a date and I had to document that shit.
"Oh. Really? Did he think she was Aunt Pinky?"
What he was thinking is a mystery that will likely go unsolved.
Alright, so our torchholder got his police job, and I did promise him a hot boyfriend, so I dug into my library for someone hot, and whom I'm not completely sick of.
Meet Seven Maroon, a sim from another game file.
"Why do I have no romantic options?"
I don't want you getting married before I can get Dewy over to your house.
He's absent-minded. A fine trait for an ISBI.
"Hi, I'm, uh, I'm Mountain Dew. But everyone calls me Dewy."
"Hi, Dewy! I'm Seven."
" .................................................................... "
Okay, let's leave Dewy and Seven to their awkward silence and check in on the relatives.
Yoda went through a couple of duds before settling on Jamaal the Ghost.
Hmmmmm.
You dead, yet, Pinky?
"Fuck off."
So, Dewy and Seven are having a gossip, and apparently no one in this game is going to stay married, ever.
Also, Dewy? You're kind of a little bitch.
This little cutie is Amelia, Sunny's granddaughter via Jacqueline.
Dewy gets his shit together and moves Seven into the household. He gets a job in the criminal career to give him a shot at his LTW of Emperor of Evil.
"YES MA'AM! I'M YOUR SON'S NEW LIVE-IN BOYFRIEND, MA'AM!!"
"Uhhhhhhh."
"Sorry, my dad was in the military and me and my siblings all do the saluting thing for no particular reason."
"That's okay, sweetie, you'll fit right in here. I do need to give you a head's up though, you may want to look behind you."
"Really? Why? What's there?"
"BAAHSDOIHOSNSDSDOIDAAA!!!!!!"
"AAAHHHH!! What the hell??"
"Heh-heh. Welcome to the family, motherfucker!!"
"Who the hell even are you, bitch??"
And the radical difference between Seven and Jordan quickly becomes apparent.
"WHO THE HELL AM I? I'M THE BITCH WHO RUNS THIS HOUSE YOU SHITHEAD!!"
Unfortunately for Seven, he's no match for Bubbie.
"She doesn't know who she's dealing with. I will have my revenge!!"
"Jesus, he's completely pathetic!"
"*SOB* My bitch of an Aunt is dead!!"
Bubbie officially outlives her much younger sister. Damn woman.
*whistles nonchalantly*
Now Sky has company! I had to do it, I really do love Pinky.
Dewy!! What are you doing?
There is some shit going on outside! I had to come check it out.
One of the paparazzi croaked just outside the building. Uh, Grim? You okay?
"What is this? Quicksand??"
Grim did eventually get himself together, and I sent Dewy back to work.
Awwww. As I suspected, they woohoo all.the.time.
"What the fuck? My shift isn't over yet."
"I'm sparkling now? Am I being kidnapped by aliens? What is this?"
"Oh...................... well fuck me then."
About. Fucking. Time. She is 112 years old. One Hundred and Twelve!!
"Bubble Yum!! I've been waiting for you forever! I'm a huge admirer of your work."
"Yeah, thanks. I'm ready to go, I guess. Might as well get out before the grandson starts in with the screaming, stinking spawn."
Oh Bubbie, you're in for a world of disappointment.
"I am SO happy! What a beautiful day! I feel like I'm on cloud nine! Nothing can spoil this day!"
"Oh dear."
"It's not my fault!!"
"*sniff sniff* This bathroom smells disgusting."
Welcome to the Hoggle Home, Seven.
"Ew, it's still running down my leg!"
Behind you, Dewy.
"Oh crap, is it Grandma?"
No, she's dead.
"For real??"
Yup.
"That's AWESOME!!"
Coming up next chapter, we formally meet Generation 5. And there will be a whole lot of changes as we're almost caught up to where I stopped playing. There will be a new laptop as well as a new EP. Cross your fingers that the game still loads.
Let's catch up with a few notifications before we go.
I'm pretty sure his previous spouse died. So, yay Pepto! Get some before you croak! He's got to be getting up there in age, too.
Pickle still likes her men aged.
Yoda marries the ghost. That must be Jamaal's relative since Yoda's were not invited and don't care anyway.
Ooookay. So much for that lifetime wish (5 star chef).
Points
Every time you may roll a trait for a sim: +15 (the triplets)
Pee Fails: -5 (Jordan)
Previous Score: +115
Current Score: +125































































No comments:
Post a Comment